Issue Date: 22 June 2016
The Smart Way To Track, Manage & Improve Cleaning Performance
New Internet of Clean Service
SmartView is a unique mobile communication platform from Diversey Care that delivers service performance improvement with a range of real-time management, quality control and reporting features for interdependent cleaning teams in the facility management, hospitality and healthcare sectors. Individually configured to offer flexibility and ease-of-use, it is ideal for supporting proactive service delivery with new levels of insight and understanding to promote higher levels of performance, productivity and compliance. The service is a component of the Internet of Clean, through which Diversey Care is re-imagining the future of the cleaning industry.
The integrated web-based SmartView service enables access to relevant data anywhere, at any time, from any computer, tablet or smartphone. By using real-time information it simplifies daily communication, documentation and management of both static and mobile cleaning teams. The total visibility of information enabled by SmartView helps managers and supervisors to proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the results of team member activities, assets and overall performance.
Data is collected by robust and easy-to-use hand-held devices or technology installed on equipment such as floorcare machines. The service is configured and optimised for each customer by integrating any number of customisable modules. This creates a unique tool that meets specific business requirements and objectives, irrespective of the type of sites to be cleaned or the kind of information to be evaluated:
- Time and Task: supports mapping of cleaning and maintenance processes; personnel management including attendance, working time and performance control; monitor critical tasks to enable proactive and immediate corrective action
- Claims: coordinate teams to handle claims; access and track status of claim; evaluate and improve customer service
- Asset Care: monitor utilisation of valuable assets such as trolleys or specialised cleaning equipment; manage assets effectively and optimise costs; plan periodical maintenance tasks
- Quality: control quality online and analyse specific criteria; generate team performance reports; benchmark, evaluate and analyse trends; discover weaknesses; optimise training efforts; built-in app to record photographs and comments
- Vehicle Tracking: monitor location and movement of teams at any time; improve cleaning and maintenance processes with route optimisation; record progress and pace of mobile teams
- IntelliTrail – Machine Tracking: locate TASKI machine fleet and monitor operating times to improve quality and reduce administration efforts; optimise fleet size, capacity and total cost of ownership; reduce risk and receive notifications automatically when certain events occur (out-of-geo-fence, low battery level, etc.)
SmartView supports performance improvement and cost optimisation by automating the consistent and accurate collection of information. It reduces the need for site visits by supervisors and replaces hand-written reports. Costs are minimised further by simplifying communication between teams and supervisors, and supporting the exchange of information with other business applications.
Service providers and cleaning team managers can generate reports about their operations with total visibility of collected data. This allows them to evaluate results and identify trends quickly and easily. They can standardise on-site quality audits, analyse their operations, reduce risk, and identify opportunities for additional revenue streams. Automated user-definable alerts for critical or open tasks enable rapid response and resolution for enhanced service delivery that builds trust with customers and clients.